Twenty-nine New Zealanders are registered on SafeTravel as being in Turkey amid the earthquake which has so far killed more than 3400 people.
There is also one Kiwi registered as being in Syria, the Ministry of Foreign Affairs (MFAT) told 1News.
MFAT said there is "no information" to suggest the New Zealanders in Turkey or Syria have been affected at this stage.
"The New Zealand Embassy in Ankara is monitoring the situation closely/in contact with local authorities to determine whether any New Zealanders are affected.
"The Embassy has had no requests for consular assistance to date."
MFAT said all Kiwis in Turkey are urged to follow the advice of local authorities, and register their details on the SafeTravel website.
The powerful 7.8 magnitude earthquake rocked Turkey and neighbouring Syria on Monday, leaving thousands killed and injured.
Hundreds of buildings toppled, trapping residents under mounds of rubble and pancaked floors.